ALL GRANTEE CONVENING
Thank you for joining us at the in-person day of networking, learning, & sharing for Cohort 1 & 2 IHC grant organizations and partners on June 1, 2022!
If you attended the Convening, please fill out this quick survey and give us your feedback! please complete the survey here!
Many of you asked for the presentations from the training sessions that were offered at the Conference. We are so glad and thankful to our presenters for conducting these valuable training sessions!
• Creating and delivering compelling messages – John Gattuso, Director; Gattuso Media Design: Presentation
• REV-UP Promoting voting by people with disabilities – Carole Tonks, Executive Director, Luke Koppisch, Deputy Director, Nybil Ghanem, Information and Referral Specialist; Alliance Center for Independence: Presentation
• Creating a Welcoming and Inclusive Environment – Carlie Andrews, Senior Director; Rutgers Office of Disability Services: Presentation
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions about the event.
2021-2022 Inclusive Healthy Community Grantees
- Abbott leadership Institute, Rutgers University-Newark, Redefining Access: Creating Safe, Inclusive, and Equitable Spaces for Youth with Disabilities in Newark’s PreCollege and Career Pathway Programs, Contact: Kaleena Berryman
- Allies in Caring, Creating a Culture of Inclusion of Deaf & Hard of Hearing (D&HOH) People, Contact: Ivette Guillermo-McGahee
- Children’s Specialized Hospital, Partnership for Safety Education and Injury Prevention for People with Disabilities, Contact: Jill Harris, PhD
- City Green, In the Garden: Increasing Equitable Access to Nature and Healthy Food at City Green, Contact: Jennifer Papa
- Evesham Township, Evesham Inclusive Healthy Communities Project, Contact: Robert Corrales or Joana Takacs
- Family Resource Network, Get FIT Coalition, Contact: Dr. Adeola Sonaike, PhD, MPH
- Hanover Township, Township of Hanover Mobility Plan, Contact: Shelby Snow
- Hudson County Department of Health and Human Services, Inclusive Hudson: Planning for an Inclusive, Healthy County, Contact: Erin Ross Burgess
- New Jersey Association of Community Providers, NJACP-JESPY Model Program, Contact: Colleen Klepser
- New Jersey Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Improving Oral Health Across the Lifespan, Contact: Juliana David, M Ed Psych
- Ocean County Board of Health, Inclusive Gardening: Cultivating Health for All, Contact: Patricia High
- Pinelands Preservation Alliance, The Pinelands Is for Everyone, Contact: Carleton Montgomery
- Rowan University Foundation, Increasing Awareness and Access to Physical, Sexual, and Reproductive Health for Women with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Southeastern New Jersey, Contact: Dr. Wendy Aita, PhD
- Shimon and Sara Birnbaum Jewish Community Center of Somerset, Outdoor Experiential Classroom and Sensory Garden, Contact: Paige Silberfein
- Supportive Housing Association of New Jersey, Integrated Community Assessment, Contact: Kate Kelly
- Sustainable Jersey, Municipal Engagement of Individuals with Disabilities, Contact: Lauren Skowronski
- Trenton Health Team, Collaborating for a Healthy, Inclusive Trenton – Expanding Access for People With Disabilities, Contact: Julia Taylor
- Woods Services, Expanding Access to Primary Care for People with Intellectual Disability, Contact: Elizabeth Hayden